- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you register with com While you can still browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
- We collect and use your contact information to send you updates / offers / services you request etc. based on your previous orders and your interests. You have the choice to opt-out of such uses.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes, trouble shoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect payments, measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates to customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity and to enforce our terms and conditions and as otherwise described to you at the time o collection. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information. We use this data to tailor your experience, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- A “Cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server so that it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. com cookies do not contain any of your personal identifiable information.
- If you choose to buy on the website, we collect information about your buying behaviour. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and/or other payment instrument details which to the best of our ability and trust are through a trusted/reliable payment portal and is a secured link.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information that you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts, correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-ion.